Wednesday, October 07, 2009

What are we cooking?

What are We Cooking

Wednesday October 7
I am a day behind due to being out.
Tuesday Menu
Mike decided to have scrambled eggs in a flour
tortilla for breakfast.
Lunch-Mike brought the left over chicken cassserole.
Andrew slept overnight at the college
Rachel ate over a neighbor's house
Mom- Bible study Tuesday's will be different.
Dinner- Chicken Chili, thankfully I had already
cooked the chicken and the beans.
I did spend $10.oo for eggs, mushrooms, and cabbage,
a basket of tomatoes, carrots.
Wednesday Menu
Breakfast-Mike eggs and flour tortilla
Andrew still away
Rachel and Mom scrambled eggs and biscuits
Lunch-Mike still had lunch at work.
Mom and Rachel-Sausage Risotto
Dinner- Chicken Salad Sandwiches,
sliced beets, and Coleslaw.
Today I made sour cream with left over
milk. I will need that for my biscuit making.
Money spent today was rolls for dinner $3.20,
5.00-arugula. tomotoes, green onions.
The tomatoes are for future recipes.
Milk came today so that was 18.00
I added cheddar cheese.
Always trying to think ahead for a last
minute or a busy day.

No comments: