Monday, October 05, 2009

My Menu For the Day

My Menu For the Day
Monday October 4
The menu for Monday.
Breakfast for today was Oatmeal
and apples and onions and amish dish
I pulled together this morning.
Lunch for today- Andrew got a chicken
wrap along with an apple.
Mike got an chicken wrap along with an
apple. The wraps were the flour tortillas
I bought on Wednesday, filled with a cucumber
and lettuce from the garden.
Rachel and I will have left over Risotto.
Dinner is a chicken casserole-
this will mean I will be making homemade
noodles as I have decided not to buy them
right now. I have left over chicken from Friday.
Apple Salad which is a nice addition to dinner.
Apples,( which I had already from picking in
September)cranberries, celery, pecans and
mayonaise.
No money spent today.

No comments: