Monday, October 05, 2009

A Busy Weekend

A Busy Weekend
Monday October 5
A busy weekend with my family.
Saturday we went to a Purity Conference
with Rachel and Andrew at the church
he is doing an internship with this semester.
It was very eye opening.
You could say it was a day of not thinking
about what everyone was eating.
Breakfast consisted of oatmeal with raisens
and left over biscuits.
Lunch was pizza ordered out by everyone
at the conference.
Dinner I had left overs from Friday night,
Sausage Risotto. So, when we got home I warmed
this up for everyone along with some Italian Bread
which Mike picked up on Friday.
The only money spent on this day was the Pizza.
That was $5.00.
Everything else was something purchased in the
past.
Sunday October 4
Mike and Rachel went to Church early. They
left the house at 8:15, as Mike is on the worship
team. Rachel went to Sunday School and then
helped out in the nursery. I came later, Andrew
dropping me off at the church. He went to the new
church for worship leading(this is part of his internship).
Breakfast was perty much the same oatmeal
and some bannana bread. I also sent them with some
apples to eat, they do come in handy.
The bread my neighbor brought over on Friday.
Lunch was chicken and some egg noodles.
Dinner was out as it was Pastor Apreciation
Pot Luck Dinner at the church. We pick up some
fried chicken from the grocery store.
This costed $11.49 to bring to the church.
That was my busy weekend.

1 comment:

Faith said...

Very frugal and smart budgeting. :)

~Faith