Friday, October 02, 2009

Friday's Menu

Friday's Menu
Friday October 2
What's on your Menu today?
For breakfast which is served perty
early. My son Andrew commutes
to Pennsylvania to college, he leaves
the house by 7:30. Breakfast needs to be
ready early. Everyone had eggs and biscuits.
Yesterday, I spent most of my time in the kitchen.
In the afternoon I prepared a double batch of
Sour Cream biscuits for dinner, which also would
serve as breakfast. Potato and Corn Chowder for
dinner last night served for lunch for my husband,
my daughter and I today. I packed a lunch for Andrew
to take with him, Two chicken legs and three biscuits,
an apple.
The chicken I baked late last night, the kids will have for
dinner tonight as they go to youth group on Friday's.
Dinner for kids chicken and rice, fresh corn.
Dinner for my husband and I Sausage Rissotto,
Eggplant Polpettes, salad, bread(bought).
Money spent $3.00 for bread.
Have a relaxing evening.

No comments: