Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Frugal Tip


Frugal Tip of the Week

Tuesday June 30
When your a grower of vegetables and flowers collecting
seeds is a very important job. I wanted to let people know
about Blossom Swap.
This is one of my gardening links
I have posted on my blog. Its about swapping what you
have with someone else and you each get something.
People swap seeds, plants, magazines etc.
For those who are just starting out they can provide
postage. What a great tool to have!
After, your growing season don't forget to collect your seeds.
This will payoff.


3 comments:

Faith said...

Took me a while to figure out why I can't click on your Blossom Swap link. It has two https at the beginning. I found it through a search though. :)

~Faith

~*~Jessica~*~ said...

Hello!

Of course you can link to me! Thank you! =)

In Him, ~*~Jessica~*~

Diane said...

Very wonderful idea. I've thought about that with perennial flowers too.