Friday, June 26, 2009

Colorado
Friday June 26

My trip to Grand Junction Colorado.






The second week of June I was getting ready for
a trip with my husband to Colorado. Getting the
rest of the house ready for my departure. This was a
big undertaking. Thanks for a church family everything
worked out. My dear husband had a business trip out to
Grand Junction, so I joined him on this trip.

Due to me growing up in the midwest it was like
seeing old familiar places again.







This picture is me standing on the top of Grand Mesa.
It was very windy up there and quite chilly.
I have been on the east coast so long I think
I had forgotten how enormous the mountains
are. The last time I was here was when I was
a child.
We stayed in Grand Junction which was really nice.
I got to visit the town. There were so many
fabric stores in this area, it was amazing.
While my husband worked at the hospital I
was able to check out this fabric store.
This store had fabrics I can only look at online
at home. The people were so friendly there it
was just amazing.
I truly feel God brought us there and he blessed
our time together.

2 comments:

Faith said...

Grand Junction is so beautiful! I have been missing the west. I bet you had a wonderful trip. :)

~Faith

Faith said...

You have been given the Honest Scrap Award! Enjoy it in good health!

~Faith