Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Day 3 of Femine Attire

Day 3 of Femine Attire
Wednesday March 25
Today my dear husband wants me to
get the lettuce in the ground. We are
getting our spring planting done. I figured
its moist outside what a good day for planting.
The garden is starting to come alive here on the
east coast. Although, this is one of our first days
of rain. Not a very wet spring so far.
The beige skirt I am wearing I found at a thrift
store. It works for just being around the house.
I like to wear brown in all various ways.
I like being a lady even when I am out in
Gods kingdom.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am so jealous of how Spring it is near you! :) How wonderful to spend time in the garden! I am longing to do that. I am so glad you are participating this week! Have a blessed day!