Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Day 2 Femine Attire




Day 2 of Femine Attire
Tuesday March 23
Being a keeper of the home can be so rewarding.
Today I am feeling very relaxed and I am looking
forward to some time sewing. The one rule about
sewing time is I have to make sure the kitchen is
clean and the counter is clear.
This frees my mind up from the acitivites in the
kitchen.


The black skirt I am wearing I

made at christmas time. It is just

a drawstring skirt just a little

different from my jean skirt from

yesterday. It is very free flowing

and this one is also lined.



A keeper of the home has the freedom to use her

time as she chooses.

We can learn to make things and be creative. We just have

to be willing to put the time in.




1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love your skirt! I feel the same way about my kitchen. I feel like I need to have it clean and things put away or I can't get anything accomplished! I especially loved the photo of you by your sewing machine! It's so wonderful to sew, isn't it? We are having some cold weather lately and I have been enjoying sewing! Have a blessed day!