Thursday, March 26, 2009

Day 4 of Femine Attire


Day 4 of Femine Attire
Thursday March 26



Today I was up at normal time, 5 am.

Out to feed chickens by 8 am.
Back inside to see my dear husband
off to work. The night before I had packed
his lunch so alls I had to do was pull it out
of the refrigerator.
I am having a visitor today. A young
woman I am helping with planning her
wedding. She is coming by this morning for
a short visit.



While I was waiting for my visitor Rachel

practiced the piano for her recital that
is coming up. I enjoyed some reading time
of poems.
When our visitor arrives we will be reading,
So Much More by the Botkin sisters.
This book is helping girls, young women, and
older women.
It is talking about how we need to look to
our fathers for counsel. As it will be one day
transfered to our husbands. So true.
Plus it always brings up good conversation.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I, too, am helping with a wedding - my sister-in-laws. I am sewing the flower girl dresses and it is taking awhile! :) I have heard such wonderful things about that book - and hope to buy it soon! Have a lovely day!!