Sunday, July 20, 2008

Simplifying Life


Simplifying Life is what I strive for this year. When you simplify your
life you have time for the desires of your heart. Learning to get rid
of activities and stuff in your life can be hard to do in the beginning.
After, you evaluate whats in your life and is it worthy of your time.
Getting rid of stress is one way to put order in your life.
Doctors always tell their patients get rid of stress. Easier
to say then to actually put into action. It has almost been one
year since my husband and I choose to have only one car. The one
car is for my son to take to college. You can bacically say we have
choosen to cut back on expenses to loose stress in our lives.
We have been blessed with having a company car for my husband to
use. Fruits of the Earth, this picture touches my heart. I feel as the
Lord has given me a gift of growing fruit. I seem to just strive on
growing and tending to fruits of the field. Simplifying my life in the
house allows me to work in the garden more.
I believe it is my job as a home keeper to provide nourishing
meals for my family. What better way then to grow it yourself. God
has given us the hands to work with.

No comments: