Tuesday, July 15, 2008

In the rose garden

Tuesday July 15, 2008
In the rose garden I go to visit with my Lord.
Many, O Lord my God, are the wonders you have done.
The things you planned for us no one can recount to you;
were I to speak and tell of them they would to many to declare.
Sacrifice and offerings you did not desire, but my ears you have
pierced burnt offerings and sin offferings you did not require.
Then I said, "Here I am , I have come
it is written about me in the scroll. Psalm 40:5-7
Studying through the bible study David written by Beth Moore,
has been a great eye opener to my Lords heart.
The picture depicts a women going to meet with her Lord. She is
dressed in a beautiful dress to go before her God. That is how
I want to go to the garden. The Lord gets to be with us at our best.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How lovely and thought-provoking.
Also enjoy the art you have chosen. Is that antique sewing machine the one you use for your sewing? I have two but mostly to admire, using instead my newer portable Singer. Also wondering if you make soap.

Thanks again!