Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Where did October go?


Well here is November, some how it seems amazing. I began to recall what got accomplished this summer when November comes. Well, my garden was a flop this year. There was too much nitrogen in the soil, my fault. The new part of the garden did wonderful, where the potatoes went. The joy of my summer was the baby sheep and having them in the yard. They are now living on more land than I am able to provide. I am lucky to have sold them to someone who I now talk to thru email. November is the month I allow the parents to mate as this way it allows the baby's to arrive in the spring. I am really hoping for females this year.'
The ground is covered with leaves, it is a beutiful site. I love when the leaves turn yellow and the raking of the yard begins. When, I was a child raking of the yard was something my siblings and I use to do. So, now as an adult I like to go out and rake the yard. I am sure my brother, who lives in Kentucky probably never rakes his yard. He never liked that job, but he also can't understand why I wanted to have sheep. I read the kansasmilkmaid blog the other day and I couldn't help but laugh about her cows. How I yearn for cows, well I know the Lord will provide what he wants me to do. You can say Farming is just in me and I know the Lord put it in my heart. I will just wait on him and trust him to provide for my family.
Well, my son and I finished our book The America's Providental History. What a delight this book was for us, its something every American should read. We are going to get more involved in our government. Even if it is just going to support a Christian Leader.
Sewing Clothes is going well. I have made a skirt for my daughter and I am very pleased with it. Now it is my turn for sewing a skirt for myself. What is so wonderful is God does provide all our needs. Weeks ago, I thought how will I ever find time for this. As usual, trust in the Lord and he will provide you with what you need.

No comments: