Wednesday, October 19, 2005

My humble days

Saturday was material shopping day, I have to say it was fun. It was like being that little girl, dreaming of all the beautiful dresses. Then, we came home and we washed the material and hung it out to dry. The wind on Saturday was like Kansas wind in March blowing the material. Its amazing how the wind can dry material so quickly. Besides the dreaming we had to clean up from Friday's Birthday party. My second son turned 16 on Friday, he had a Lan Party. Which is basically a bunch of young adults getting together a playing computer games. My son loves to have these get togethers, as he has a high knowledge of computers.
Home educating a high school student can also be reeducating yourself. Sometime ago, I had mendtioned a book we have been studying on American Government called America's Providential History. Since then, my son and I have been checking out the website The Constitutional Party and listening to a program on the radio on govenrment. The constitution states that anyone in office should be a christian. Is this country run be the people or by the people in office. This county started out for the people as christians it is our responsibility to continue.
Rain,and more rain what a season of joy. We had two days of rain again, my grass is praising the Lord. Farming with rain can be a chore and I know my chickens do not like rain. The sheep don't even come out,well unless they think I will be bringing hay.

1 comment:

Scott M Terry said...

Glad to hear that you folks have found the Constitution Party. I've been involved with the NYCP for a year or so now. I had a chance to meet Mr. Peroutka last year. A fine Christian man, I was very impressed with him.

Scott Terry