Friday, October 15, 2010

Saving the children


Saving the Children
Friday October 15, 2010

Saving the children is something that lays
on my heart everyday.
I am not talking about my biological
children. I am talking about the children who
are not eating today.
There are people in Nicaragua who are scraping
the garbage for food.
This just bring tears to my eyes.

If you think you live on a tight budget.
There are people who are worse off than you.

There some things that God will lay on your
heart to do. I believe I will go to Nicaragua
to help the starving children.

My church has been involved with Beyond Partnership
in working with some pastors over there.

Please pray for my vision to help the people of
Nicaragua. My husband and want to teach people
how to grow their own food. Then there will not
be any more starving people.



No comments: