Friday, June 25, 2010

What's Blooming

What's Blooming
Friday June 25, 2010



The orange and yellow mixed in this flower
gives it a nice sunny look. I planted them
last summer and here they are when
there's not a lot of time.





This is the stately Wine Red Hollyhock,
that's what Rachel calls it. This plant
has climbed to 6 ft tall.




The raspberry's are coming. Slow and steady
that is . I had to revamp the whole bed
early this spring. Luckily I had some good
chicken manure.




This is one of my favorite flowers,
Zebrina.
You get thousands of seeds from
these little flowers. The flowers are
small but the plant is quite tall.
You will get many flowers on their
tall stalks. These were my
volunteers this year.



The Black Eyed Susan's.
Which it seems I have
everywhere.

Once you have them, they
are here for good.

Happy Blooming Days!

2 comments:

Lady Farmer said...

Your flowers are gorgeous! I especially like your Wine Red Hollyhock!(Hollyhocks are one of my favorites!) I hope you will consider saving the seeds and perhaps join in the seed swap at www.ladyfarmersseedswap.blogspot.com
There should be some fun seeds to enchange this year!
Blessings!

Patricia Bunk said...

Sounds like a plan, I love seed swaps. Especially, those plants that give you tons of seeds. Like the hollyhocks, I am also growing two other varieties. They will not be flowering till next year though.