Saturday, May 02, 2009

Relaxing



Relaxing



Saturday May 2



Today was a day of relaxing. I thought we could walk

through the garden.



My cat always follows me into the garden. He is so

patient even when I take long time. The peas are finally

starting to come up and beginning to climb.







The tulips are at their peak.


I have rows of Irises but I have mixed different

flowers among them.


This is the only varigated Iris I have. It does

bloom purple. Last year was the first year it

bloomed.



The strawberries are doing well this year.


The radishes are ready to be picked. They were one the first to be put

in the garden.



This is Elcampane it is a very tall flowering herb. I have it at the end of

the aspargus bed.



These are my baby chicks which we got in the fall. We have just

introduced them to the rest of the flock.

Enjoy your garden or visit one today.

No comments: