Friday, March 20, 2009

My Week of Femine Dress


My Week of Femine Dress
Friday March 20

For the next week I will post pictures of my femine attire. I will be taking a break on my
normal schedule of topics.

Below is a link to Emily's blog, as this was her idea of hearing from other ladies who dress in femine attire.
http://emsbingy.blogspot.com/2009/03/week-of-femininity.html


As a little girl I loved dressing up and always wearing a dress. My mom never
seemed to mind as she was seamstress. I would love to be in the kitchen
with my Mom. Learning to cook at a very early age probably gave me
great pleasure in making things in the kitchen.

This little girl reminds me of my Mom sending me to get apples
for dinner.
Little Girl Clutching Apples, 1895 by Cristofano Allori
Little Girl Clutching Apples, 1895



1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am so glad you are participating with me! :) The photo/painting is just beautiful!!