Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Frugal Tip of the Week

Frugal Tip of the Week

Wednesday March 18





Frugal is what I have grown up with. As an adult I strive to continue to be frugal. Three years ago when my son Andrew decided to go to a christian college. I knew my frugal ways were
going to be put to the test. Today we are able to send our son to Philadelphia Biblical University. When he started talking about going to this school I told him it was to expensive.
We could never afford for him to go there. Andrew is now a been there for two years. We have managed to pay for his school so far due to being frugal.

I must tell you that God continues to show me ways where I am spending and could be saving.
Everyday I must ask myself whats really important. Sending my son to college is very important as God is training Andrew to effect his generation.











One of my favorite blogs to read I have a link below.
The title of her topic is "1001 ways to save money"
Although I do not agree with everything she says but, overall she has very good points.


http://togodbethegloryhomemaking.blogspot.com/2008/12/1001-ways-to-save-money-frugal-living.html



.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the site - I will check it out later today. I think it's great to be frugal and save money - stay within your budget and "live within your means." Have a beautiful day!