Monday, January 02, 2006

The New Beginning


The new year of 2006 has come. I found myself asking, what does God have in store for my family. I am so thankful for the Lord bringing me closer to him. My life is changing right in front of me. My boys are not baby's anymore. There is a certain change a mother goes through when she gives God her son. My son was a gift, but God only lends children to you. Then one day you have to let God lead their life.
I had my boys 3 years apart, back then I thought that was the perfect space. My oldest is so full of energy always on the go. He always wanted to be the good guy when playing. Even when I said no guns in the house, he would make a stick a gun. Now he is going into Criminal Justice, guns will be part of his life. My second son is going to be driving in the spring. Then, he will graduate high school next summer. Why is it when they get to this age time is going to fast. He has gone through so many changes, its amazing to watch. I use to think he was going to be a scientist. A couple of weeks ago he told me God wants him to be a Pastor. Its a amazing how changes happen so quickly. Now, their ages seem to close.

2 comments:

A. Victoria said...

Thank you for leaving a comment letting me know that the Lord used the post. Thank you for the encouragement.

God Bless you in this new year as well.

A. Victoria said...

I pray that the Lord gives you His strength to continue on as you search for His will in the area you are in right now. The Lord alone can bless you with wisdom & hold you as you struggle through what ever situation you are in the midst of. I am encouraged that the Lord was able to use me to encourage you. Thank you for letting me know.

Praise Him for He deserves all praise. :)

A
Matthew 5:16