Wednesday, September 08, 2010

What flowers are blooming in your garden?


What Flowers are Blooming in your Garden?
Wednesday September 8, 2010


These are pink cosmos that we continue
to plant year after year. These guys got
really tall this year in the middle of the garden!






Four O' Clock Marbles, you got to love these
little flowers. The flowers open in the morning
and the evening. They are closed all day though.
The seeds are large and black when they are ready
to be collected. I have these with my lavender plants.
This group is multi colored. We purchased these
seeds from Select Seeds and they are heirloom
flowers.






Here is a flower I planted at the beginning
of July, Benary Zinnias.






Flowers on the Table
That is one good reason to grow
cut flowers.



Enjoy the flowers!
See Gods Glorious Work!




5 comments:

Lady Farmer said...

Love all your flowers! Zinnias are one of my favorites. Right now, I only have Anemonies, Phlox, and butterfly bush (white) blooming. And a couple of 'almost finished' Hollyhocks. The deer keep getting into the yard, so who knows what else would have been blooming!
Thanks for sharing your lovely blooms!

revkimber said...

cool pictures.
In my garden at present, I have 5 Easter lilies ready to bloom, and a blue hydrangea. The flowers were kept after Easter Sunday until the ground thawed, then planted.
Last year the Easter lilies didn't bloom until the first week in December, as the plants went in later because of the frozen ground. The next day the blooms were covered in snow.

Yumi's Blog said...

Pretty flowers! Seems your garden was so healthy. Wish I can have a healthy garden too. I'm been looking for interesting topic as this. Looking forward for your next post. Keep posting!




lbc flower delivery philippines

ford said...

Oh! Those flowers caught my attention. It seems you have a great flower gardens. How I wish I could have a cool garden like yours. Keep it up!

philippines flower shop

xx said...

Das leicht sandgestrahlte, strukturierte Replica Uhren Zifferblatt verfügt über rolex replica eine schwarze Spur für die Minuten und eine kleine Sekunde bei 6 Uhr bringt tag heuer replica ein wenig Leben in die Uhr.