Thursday, April 16, 2009

Look whats in the Garden



Look Whats in the Garden
Thursday April 16






Last fall I planted these plants.

What are these little plants? Mustard greens, and cabbage,

there's nothing like the fresh taste from your garden.

No grocery store can produce that.

I put them against

the house for the winter months. Now in the spring

they are thriving.








These are the lettuce plants my dear husband started indoors.


My little lettuce plants. No, rows just putting them where there


is room.






This is my rhubarb plant that we planted last year.



1 comment:

Cheesemakin' Mamma said...

Hi there! Hello from chilly Northeast Oregon. I found your blog at Apiring Homemaker's blog. I noticed you said you made cheese. We make cheese, too. I also see you like Nancy Lee Demoss. I'm a big fan. I love your blog and I'm adding it to my list!