Sunday, March 29, 2009

Day 6 and 7 of Femine Attire



Day 6 of Femine Attire
Saturday March 28


This day was a day of doing paperwork.

I worked on a pile of papers that had just made a life of its own.

Sitting at my desk in the den pretty much till afternoon.

I do feel much better after getting that all sorted out.
I am striving to become a more organized Home Keeper.

I use to tell people I am just not organized, but that was

an excuse. God is helping with this one. I am taking baby
steps. One foot in front of the other.
This is my first year off of medicine. Thanks to God. Just
to tell you a little story. For 10 years of my life I have had
a seizure disorder, it has been difficult. Now, I am new person.
I have been working towards my goal of becoming organized.
With Gods Help! Who knows what you can achieve.


Day 7 of Femine Attire
Sunday March 29


I went to church today. It has been 3 weeks since I have
attended our church service. The one week I had nursery
duty. The other two weeks I had quiet worship with me
and God. It will be a day of just doing restful activities.
Just enjoying the sun we are going to have today, a high of 65.
We will be attending a pot luck dinner tonight at our church.
The mens missions team came back from Central America.
They are going to be showing a video of the trip.
My husband and I are very interested in this.
Alls I can say is what an Amazing God we have.
This is the last day of my post, thank you for spending it with me.
I hope you have enjoyed a little peak into my daily activites.
I can only say I like to dress like a lady
no matter what I am doing.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It has been a joy to see your posts all week! :) Glad you have enjoyed it too! Have a beautiful day!