Monday, January 26, 2009

Making Clothes

I wanted to share with you some sewing projects from this past year.











This outfit was made for christmas. My mom

always made us a new outfit for christmas.

I was very pleased with the way this outfit came out.

Learning to sew with knit was just one more technique for

me to learn.
My husband and I took our family to a musical concert at my son's college.
This gave me an oppurtunity to get a nice skirt made.
I lined it with a black broadcloth which makes it very warm.
I like to line the outfits I make due to they just lay better.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thank you for looking at my blog! It's always great to meet new people! I see that you love sewing too - it's such a wonderful creative hobby. I love it and have found great joy through it. Hope you are enjoying a lovely weekend!